We will provide the advisory services described below with Environment Sustainability Governance Services (ESG) Roadmap development and online reports implementation
Advice on Sustainability Framework
Benchmarking and advise on Sustainability Goal setting
Sustainability Report Assurance Preparedness
ESG Governance Manual and Tenant Handout
Advice on Roadmap based on Sustainability Framework
Guidance on ESG Risk Assessment
1. Materiality Assessment
• Identify key stakeholder groups - customers, vendors, employees by level
• Understand existing stakeholder engagement mechanisms across identified groups
• Stakeholder engagement to identify material aspects
• Analyze and prioritize identified material factors through REDT proprietary material
As part of the Services, we engage in discussions with Client personnel, including senior management and employees, and outside consultants, as determined by you. We may also read documentation, including contracts and memoranda, specified by you.
2. Advice on Sustainability Framework
• Identify focus areas across the value chain for comprehensive coverage of ESG aspects
• Provide recommendations on Sustainability Governance framework, roles & responsibilities
• Provide recommendations on ESG Policies and Standard Operating Procedures for comprehensive ESG coverage.
3. Benchmarking and advise on Sustainability Goal setting
• Identify three peers for benchmarking analysis (note: existing benchmarking carried out by the Client to be reviewed for coverage and additional aspects to be benchmarked)
• Provide recommendations on goals, targets & KPIs across focus areas
4. Sustainability Report Development
• Based on data and qualitative information shared by the Client, develop section-wise content in line with the report blueprint, including write-ups, tables and charts.
• Align with global frameworks such as United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
• Suggest GRI 'In Accordance' criteria that can be met (i.e. Core or Comprehensive)
• Share the draft Sustainability Report for management review, incorporate feedback and finalize the content-ready report.
Note: report designing, printing, hosting on the webpage will be taken up by the Client and not part of this scope
5. Sustainability Report Assurance Preparedness
• Review data collection mechanism, the accuracy of data computation
• Review comprehensiveness of KPIs coverage across operations• Review established baselines and achievements across operations
6. ESG Governance Manual and Tenant Handout
• Develop overall blueprint, theme, table of content
• Based on data and qualitative information shared by the Client and Sustainability Framework, develop section-wise content in line with the blueprint
Note: designing, printing, hosting on the webpage will be taken up by the Client and not part of this scope
7. Advice on Roadmap based on Sustainability Framework
• Provide recommendations on the roadmap for short-term i.e., one year and long-term, i.e., three years
• Provide guidance on quarter-to-quarter action plan to achieve short term (i.e. one year) roadmap
8. Advice on ESG Risk Assessment
• Review list of risks from current ERM framework of Client
• Assess ESG risks basis a criticality scale by determining the probability and severity of impact
Note: All primary data is to be provided by the Client. REDT will not act as Management and therefore not take any decisions on your behalf. The content, data analysis and design for the report will be finalized from your end once the draft versions have been submitted.